Tuesday, January 24, 2012

100 Days of You


Dear Olivia,

It has been 100 days now since you've become a part of our family and already I can't remember what life was like without you!  You have daddy's personality for sure because mornings are your happy time.  When I go in to wake you up each day, I am greeted by the biggest smile.  You are so happy to see me, which just warms my heart, especially since my time with you during the days is so much more limited now that I have gone back to work.  I know that you are in good hands with Grammy and Grampy, who come to the house bright and early to spend their day with you.  They always have such a good report about  your day when I get home including detailed descriptions of the new skills you are learning and what you are discovering. 

This past Sunday was a special day for our family because we dedicated you at church.  We promised to bring you up to know the Lord and have a personal relationship with Him.  This was also your first time at church and you did so good!  When we were up on stage, you just looked out at the audience, not afraid of the big crowd, or the bright lights and loud noises.  When we were done on stage, you fell asleep in my arms for the rest of the service.  That is just you - content.

You continue to have a healthy appetite, putting you at 14.2 pounds and in the 82% for your weight.  3-6 month clothes are quickly growing shorter and shorter by the day as you get taller and taller.  You are already 25 inches and in the 91% for your length.  We even had to move up to size 3 diapers and night and soon size 3's during the day.

Sweet baby girl - you are loved beyond anything you could ever imagine!

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! I love your blog!

    Have a great day,
    Emily, your newest follower :]

    ReplyDelete