Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012 and a Resolution



My New Year's resolution for 2012 is very simple, to remember this magical year as first time parents and to enjoy every moment to its fullest. We've been so blessed this year with a new addition to our family, baby Olivia. She arrived in mid-October and has been a complete joy since her arrival. Even the hard days are a blessing.

Between the lack of sleep and my notoriously bad memory, I find myself looking back on the past three months since her arrival and saying "when was it that she first slept through the night" or "do you remember when she gave up her night time feeding"? She is growing and changing each day and I want to remember every gummy grin, smile, coo and milestone along the way. I know that one day too soon, she'll be headed off to kindergarten and then before we know it, college and I will want to look back on the precious memories of our journey along the way. My resolution for 2012 is to document our first year as new parents to baby Olivia and all of our adventures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment